With all the modern comforts of today, you can still enjoy the charm of yesterday at The Rockwood. As you walk our short hallways, you will appreciate the ornately detailed walnut doors, wood trim and the English Country décor which enhances the romantic Tudor style of our common areas and gathering places including:
- Thistle Tea Room (for Resident Dining)
- Grand Lobby
- Gentles Club and Reading Room
- Swon Fitness Studio
- Bristol Special Events /Theater Room (currently under renovation)
- Complimentary Resident Laundry
- Surface and Heated Underground Parking (On-Site)
- Easy access entry without steps
And outdoors is just as lovely as indoors where our heirloom gardens and private elevated patio are just a few of the places to enjoy a second cup of coffee and chat with new neighbors or old friends.
The Rockwood offers one of the best experiences for St Louis senior living.